Mother’s Day Brunch
Treat Mom to a delicious Mother’s day brunch at Tashan!
Featuring our Chef’s Tasting Menu which includes some of our chef’s & staff’s favorite dishes…
Sunday May 10th
$25 per person
21 DIY Gifts Your Mom Will Love This Mother’s Day
Because homemade is ALWAYS better… (article from Buzzfeed.com)
1. Make a chocolate flower bouquet.
Perfect for any chocolate lover. Find out how to make it here.
3. Make some tiny photo magnets.
Show off your family year round. Find out how to make it here.
4. Make a photo candle.
Light up your mom’s life with this gift! Find out more here.
5. Give her a lotus flower ring holder.
Never misplace those rings again. Find out how to make it here.
6. Make some fizzy scented bath bombs.
Give the gift of relaxation. Find out more here.
7. Paint some ombré wooden spoons.
So simple and easy to make! Find out more here.
8. Make a brag book.
Grandma will LOVE this one. Find out how to make it here.
9. Glue some popsicle sticks together to create a frame.
So many ways to decorate them! Find out more here.
10. Create a recipe book.
Gather the best family recipes for mom! Find it here.
11. Infuse some olive oil.
Cooking just got THAT much better. Find out how to make them here.
12. Paint some kitchen towels.
Add some humor to the kitchen. Find it here.
13. Make a coffee scented candle.
For the coffee lover. Find out more here.
14. DIY some photo votives.
Create everlasting memories for mom. Find it here.
15. Make some homemade flavored salt.
Give your mom some options in the kitchen. Find out more here.
16. Use old rose petals to make a baby rose sugar scrub.
Give a bouquet of roses with this scrub for the perfect gift! Find it here.
17. Sew together a zipper pouch.
Find out how to make this zipper pouch here.
18. Paint a footprint stool.
Give mom a memory that is useful too! Find it here.
19. Make a zipper book clutch.
Find out mom’s favorite book and create this unique gift! Find out more here.
20. DIY a gardening bucket.
Just in time for spring! Find out more here.